Thursday, May 21, 2009

could I do to get an equivalent degree to chemical engineering

Question:


I saw your website and thought that maybe you could answer some questions for me. I am actually an adult that would like to get a chemical engineering degree, however there are no schools in my area that currently offer one. The closest is about 2 hours away. Nearby schools offer chemistry and engineering separately, but not as chemical engineering. So my question for you is what could I do to get an equivalent degree? Could I major in chemistry and figure out some types of alternative classes I could take that would allow me to learn the "engineering" aspect of it??

Any advice you can give me would be much appreciated.

Thank you!
[removed name for privacy]

Answer!

Chemical engineering is unique degree with its own vast diversification. "The closest is about 2 hours away" this quotes is not a thing to miss a chemical engineering degree. I think you can mange it by finding boarding places something like that. When I was at university, it was 130km away from my home and I was used to stay in boarding and learn there.

I think you may got the answer!

No comments:

Followers