Wednesday, March 19, 2008

You can help me to improve my weblog.

You can contribute to growth of this professional weblog by many ways.

You can submit chemical engineering related documents. [Energy Engineering {Renewable or non-renewable}, Environmental Engineering, Polymer, Food, Biochemical, Nano ………]. Research papers, project works, personal experiences, advices, new products, new companies, new initiatives and many things you think interesting will be accepted.

Those articles will be published with your name. [If you have web site I will publish a link also]

You can submit documents on burning issues such as global warming, poverty, peace, … etc. Those articles will be published with your name. [If you have web site I will publish a link also]

(Send your articles to dilantha@chempro.org)

You can proof read articles and report errors to dilantha@chempro.org

You can inform others about my weblog. (At least 10 people) When you send emails do not send spam emails. Only among interested people on chemical engineering and global issues.

You can insert any article which you found interesting on my weblog in newspapers, magazines, books with information about my weblog and the name/s of the author/s. Correcting grammar and spelling mistakes is acceptable and highly encouraged but do not harm the content when you publish it.

You can offer sponsorships for continuous improvements in my project. Email me dilantha@chempro.org

[Sponsoring organization will be benefited through including their advertisement on my website.]

No comments:

Followers