Monday, February 23, 2009
All professionals required to use Microsoft Excel for Accounting and Business Analysis in their daily job functions.
Participants must have a basic understanding of computers and using Excel in Microsoft Windows environment.
* Using Advanced Functions
* Using Other Functions
* Working with Tables
* Working with Data Series
* Using Scenario and Goal Seeking
* Using Worksheet Protection
* Using Conditional and Custom Formats
* Consolidating Worksheet
* Using Templates
* Working with Views
* Creating / Revising PivotTables
* Sharing Workbooks
* Using Data Tables
* Using Auditing Tools
* Using Macros
* Recording Macros
* Editing Macros
* Creating Macro Buttons
* Exporting and Importing Data
* Customizing Excel Preferences
Duration : 16 Hour
Date: Date: 8th, 15th, 22nd & 29th March ( 8.30 am to 12.30 pm )
For further clarifications please contact us..
IDM Computer Studies (Pvt.) Ltd.Cooperate Training Division
No. 13, Lauries Place, Colombo 04.
email : email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
T.P: 011-2594654, 011-2597712, 011-2597676
A live webinar on new features and capabilities in the R2009a will be held on Thursday, March 12, 2009. This webinar will conducted by Kevin Cohan. Through overview slides and product demonstrations, attendees will learn about the newest capabilities of the MATLAB product family.
This webinar is targeted for people familiar with MATLAB.
Date and Time
Thursday, March 12, 2009 9:00 am
Eastern Daylight Time (GMT -04:00, New York)
Thursday, March 12, 2009 6:00 am
Pacific Daylight Time (GMT -07:00, San Francisco)
Thursday, March 12, 2009 9:00 pm
China Standard Time (GMT +08:00, Beijing)
Friday, March 13, 2009 12:00 am
Australia Eastern Daylight Time (GMT +11:00, Sydney)
Other people get you time according to above time lines
Thursday, February 19, 2009
- Research and Innovation
- Literature, Information, Learning and Teaching Aids
- Laboratory and Analytical Techniques
- Mechanical Processes
- Thermal Processes
- Pumps, Compressors, Valves and Fittings
- Pharmaceutical, Packaging and Storage Techniques
- Industrial and Labour Safety
- Instrumentation, Control and Automation Techniques
- Materials Technology and Testing
- Special Show "Chemistry and Biotechnology for Renewable Resources and Energy"
- 4,000 exhibitors from 50 countries
- 180,000 participants from 100 countries
- 30,000 executives
- 140,000 m² net exhibition space
- congress with 900 lectures
Sunday, February 15, 2009
CADWorx is an integrated series of Computer Aided Design software for plant design and automation. An AutoCAD-based system, CADWorx is the next generation software solution, providing intelligent drawing/database connectivity, advanced levels of automation, easy-to-use drafting tools and the world's only intelligent link between Computer Aided Design and pipe stress analysis
This is a commercial pipe stress analysis software created by codecad.com and it is spread sheet based software according to the website. I try to download their free demo to analysis the usability of the software but demo was not available.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
8:00 am – 8:45 am
Keynote: Making Information Universally Accessible
Aidan Chopra, Product Evangelist, Google
● How will ideas like real-time collaboration, cloud computing and mobile access to information affect the way we deal with our 3D data?
● What are some of the challenges involved in working with 3D information, and how might they be overcome?
● What is Google doing in the 3D and geospatial arena, and what might be coming next?
9:00 am - 10:15 am - Technology Management Roundtable
A comprehensive view of the directions and challenges our technology
companies face. Executives from each of the major technology sponsors will present and debate their positions and differentiation in the industry.
11:00 am - 12:15 pm - General Session: From Scanning to Models
The session will focus on examples and best practices related to converting point cloud and/or photogrammetric information into 3D design models. The session will explore what is the level of granularity and “intelligence” that is required to effectively interface with design systems and maximize the benefits to the design processes.
10:15 am - 11:30 am
Workgroup #4: ISO 15926 Matrix Project #8
11:00 am - 12:15 am
Workgroup #5: ISO 15926 Implementation
Workgroup #6: ISO 15926 Matrix Project #6: ISO 15926 Primer
1:15 pm - 4:30 pm
SESSION: Wireless: Small Investments - Quick Returns **Hosted by Chemical Engineering**
This short course is designed for BOTH end users who are completely new to industrial wireless and those who have already gotten their feet wet and are ready to take the next step.
Plan now to attend this cutting-edge session from Chemical Engineering and walk away with NEW ideas, tips and insights you can use immediately, including…
- Hear best practices for operating companies to cut costs and improve revenues in order to cope with over capacity, a slowdown in demand and reduced workforce.
- Identify the low-hanging fruit in plants that are ripe for improvement.
- Discover integrated solutions, such as wireless and asset management, that quickly lower total operational and lifecycle costs without the requirement for huge, upfront investments.
- Learn how video can serve as a new process sensor and vibration sensors can improve rotating equipment health, and discover many other applications that can improve plant efficiency, reliability and safety.
- Gain valuable insights into the recently passed WirelessHART and impending ISA 100 standards, which will enable end users to select products from multiple vendors that support the network they've chosen and know that the instruments will work together.
The following companies will have technology on display at daratechPLANT:
AceCad Software Ltd
Advanced Software Design Inc. (ASD)
Bentley Systems Inc
BlueCielo ECM Solutions
CEA Systems Inc
Collaborative Systems Group (CSG)
Comos Industry Solutions Inc
Dassault Systemes Americas Corp.
Exact Metrology Inc
Honeywell Process Solutions
Leica Geosystems Inc.
PI Integrated Systems
PIP - Process Industry Practices
SHAREcat Solutions AS
Tech Soft 3D
Total CAD Systems Inc.
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
While reducing man power requirement by 20% it reduce waiting time from 3300 seconds to 300 seconds range. Inventory level and work in progress [WIP] also were reduced.
Following details and instructions will helpful for you to publish papers.
Dr. Mohanad El-Harbawi, Prof. Binay K Dutta, Dr. Munjed Maraqa , Dr Chun-Yang Yin, Dr Mikhail Robert Savory, Prof. Yung-Tse Hung
(A) Original research paper or reviews are invited in the following and related areas:
* Air, water and soil pollution fundamentals and applied aspects
* Meteorology, climatology, air quality, hydrology, water quality and water management
* Consequences of air, water and soil pollution on human health
* Toxic and radioactive pollution
* Waste treatment and management
* Air, water and soil control and management
* Environmental chemistry and biology, pollution control and abatement technology
* Studies on inland, lake, river, coastal and urban waters, including sources of pollution
* Water and municipal treatment processes for industrial wastewaters and wastes
* Hazardous waste management
* Waste and pollution minimisation, and clean technologies
* Environmental safety and sustainability
* Recent developments on green chemistry and sustainability issues
* Environmental development and technical solutions
* Environmental technologies
* Environmental impact analysis and assessment in waste sector
* Environmental pollution, prevention and control
* Environmental modelling and biorestoration of polluted environments
* Simulation of the dynamics of air, water and soil pollution
* Environmental standards, legislations, regulations and criteria
(B) Deadline for paper submission: May 31, 2009
Final revised papers submission: July 31, 2009
(C) Manuscripts (in Microsoft Word file) and author documents shall be sent by email to Guest Editor.
Dr. Mohanad El-Harbawi,
Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS, Chemical Engineering Department,
Bandar Seri Iskandar , 31750 Tronoh, Perak ,
A copy of manuscripts (in Microsoft Word file) and copy of author documents shall be sent by email to:
Prof. Yung-Tse Hung, Editor-in-Chief, IJEES
Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering, Cleveland State University , Cleveland , Ohio 44115-2214 , USA
(D) Author’s Guide:
IJEES Web site: http://www.serialspublications.com/journals.asp
Dr. Mohanad M-A. A. El-Harbawi,
Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS, Chemical Engineering Department,
Bandar Seri Iskandar, 31750 Tronoh, Perak,
Monday, February 9, 2009
We actually neglected the utmost potential which can revealed by using water as transportation medium. We have several channels and sea around the country and I wonder why government or private investor do not enters into any investment.
Cell Manufacturing System is the biggest achievement we have ginned and it reduce 20% of our man power requirement, reduce Non Value Adding presentage from overall process cycle.
Several great outcomes through PDCA [Plan Do Check Action] which was introduced to world by Dr. Deming also will display to them. Can you believe we were able to give one of our customer, a 7% discount through a PDCA which was done by workers belongs to lower level of organization hirachy. A group of workers including several operators and technician did a PDCA on one style of our major coustomer and we were able to reduce our price by 7%.
Anyway tomorrow I hope auditors will ask me easy questions ....