Saturday, September 27, 2008

Hire me as Technical Writer to post about your product, service, website, books, ..... etc.

I am enthusiast technical writer on mainly on chemical and process engineering and also on some technological areas. You can hire me to write about your product, service, website, books, ..... etc if they align on following areas.

My scope of writing

Chemical Engineering
Process Engineering
Energy Engineering [I preferred alternative energy topics, bio diesel, wind,solar ]
Environment Engineering
Food Engineering
Polymer Engineering
Nano Technology


About Author

  • Dilantha Thushara Subasinghe, a graduate chemical and process engineer.
  • Working in one of largest bra Cup moulding facility in south asia
  • Author of www.chempro.org, www.tcetoday.info



Click Following badge to see above GUI

Hire Me Direct

No comments:

Followers