• Installing sensors to turn off or power down lights and machineries when they are not in use
• Proper insulation on heating and cooling systems and pipe networks.
• Using more energy-efficient equipment
• Continuous maintenance aiming optimize energy usage in equipments
• Ensuring optimal combustion in hot water boilers and steam boilers
• Eliminate steam and condensate leakages and discharges. (Do not waste condensate, it contain more heat comparatively to make up water of the boiler)
• Using low-grade energy for use elsewhere in operation, such as using furnace emissions to heat up make up water stream.
Are there more options? Can you suggest with your experiences?